Wednesday, August 5, 2009

new beginning

Today is just quite normal, I think? Class sucks as usual of course, expecially amath and emath.
I went for detention after this lesson at about 5pm. i ate biscuits while having detention, I will dare to use my ear piece but forgot to bring, sadded.
Soon, Wen Jie came and mrs sidhu made him do 20 push ups. I wonder why at first, then i found out when mrs sidhu said out loud to mr prem and om han...
Wen Jie played on the staircase with his junior and was caught by school attendant, the black old women[no offence]. Then om han lectured them with his bones breaking logic, i feel like telling om han to be careful when walking because old people like him walk also can fall down and die.
Wen Jie obviously was not really affected by it, just irritated, but who cares.
So he and his junior sat down beside me writing reflection, LOL obi, okay thats evil, i should say i felt sorry for them.
Then, Wen Jie and I went to the bus stop. I saw Xuan Ming and 1 sec 2 girl, duno name but i saw her many times before, good luck for them. i reached home and hav tution at 8pm till 10pm, boring...okay thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment