Sunday, January 29, 2012

now i know why

No words to express how i feel...i wonder why must i know wats wrong when its too late.
so the reasons u are upset are...
1. I was upset u going to meet that guy that likes u, when i ownself met von....
2. I broke up the second time with u cos your phone ran out of batt and 'thought' that u went to meet him....
3. I broke up with u the first time cos u sat with lylyq while i side alicia and dapy
4. I trained hero and ignore u for 5 days, maybe more, promised to pei u but i didn't
5. I was behaving very close with nuer, like saying ily to her

the reason i am upset....
1. U told me everything is okay, and nothing happen, but u cant let go wat had happened
2. U smsed me 1/2 words only, stopped smsing me when u wake up, ignores me a lot
3. I saw your blog and some content really made me feels that ur hiding things from me
4. It sucks to feel that u no longer love me

all i can say is, i am really sorry bby for not knowing how u feel....i shouldn't have neglected u and sometimes i am being unreasonable like stopping u from meeting your friend, but...i am just afraid to lose u, then why did i break with u...its cos i thought it might make u treasure me again but it didn't.

my love towards you never stopped, i will prove to u by actions from now on...
tmr will be my quitting sales....for a start..